Wednesday, May 20, 2026
Privacy-First Edition
Back to NNN
Technology

Kendra Duggar ‘cut off’ her parents as husband Joseph’s legal battle rages on: report

Add Page Six on Google Kendra Duggar reportedly “cut off” her parents as they deal with the aftermath of her husband Joseph Duggar’s arrest on child molestation charges.

“Kendra is not communicating with her family,” a source told Us Weekly Tuesday.

The source also revealed that Kendra’s parents, Paul and Christina Caldwell, along with her eight siblings “have left the home they were living in and all of their belongings are in storage.”

“They are still working out what their next steps will be. It has been an extremely stressful time especially given the circumstances.”

Last month, Paul revealed that he and his family lost their most recent housing situation and employment after his son-in-law’s arrest, and created a GoFundMe page for financial support.

“Relocating is always difficult, especially with a large family and the stress they are under,” the source continued. “They are considering a move out of state. Paul is looking for work to support the family because he had to leave his job.”

The insider claimed the Caldwells “want to distance themselves from the Duggars as much as possible, but it hurts them to be cut off by Kendra.” Before moving out of their home, “the utilities were cut off and the family felt unsafe.”

“More than anything they want to feel safe and start over and to enter counseling to heal,” the source concluded.

Page Six has reached out to a rep for Kendra for comment.

Joseph, 31, pleaded not guilty to charges of molesting a 9-year-old girl. He’s been charged with lewd and lascivious behavior involving a victim younger than the age of 12 and lewd and lascivious behavior conducted by a person 18 or older, the Bay County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement on March 18.

Kendra, 27, was also arrested just two days later for alleged child endangerment, and was later released after posting a $1,470 bond.

Joseph was charged with the same, in addition to his initial charges connected to the molestation case in Florida.

In a jail call between Joseph and Kendra, exclusively obtained by Page Six on April 9, Kendra broke down about the anxiety she was experiencing amid their legal issues.

Want more celebrity and pop culture news? Start your day with Page Six Daily.

“At one moment I could be fine, and the next minute I could be, you know, absolutely beside myself,” she admitted.

The family broke their silence on Joseph’s “traumatic” arrest and voiced their support for his alleged victim in an Instagram post last month.

“Our family is both troubled and heartbroken over the alleged actions committed by our son-in-law,” the statement said. “We are devastated for the young girl, a child who was courageous in every way to share her truth. We stand by her, both in support and prayer, and forever will.”

“Our love for this child remains at the forefront of our family’s priorities and minds. We are proud of her for being strong enough to share her story while also retaining her own identity and joy.”

“At the same time, we also recognize how traumatic this incident has been for our grandchildren as well and continue to pray for their strength,” the Caldwells wrote. “Our love for them, and our daughter Kendra, remains.”

Joseph and his wife, Kendra Caldwell, have been married since 2017. They share son Garrett, 7, daughters Addison, 6, and Brooklyn Praise, 5, and son Justus, 3.

Read original at New York Post

The Perspectives

0 verified voices · Three viewpoints · Real discourse

Left
0
Be the first to share a left perspective
Center
0
Be the first to share a center perspective
Right
0
Be the first to share a right perspective

Related Stories