Tuesday, August 18, 2026
Privacy-First Edition
Back to NNN
Technology

Shanna Moakler has pointed message for ex Travis Barker with title of new memoir

Add Page Six on Google Shanna Moakler took an obvious dig at her ex-husband, Travis Barker, with the title of her new memoir.

The model, 51, announced Monday on Instagram that her memoir is called “Blink of an Eye” — Barker, of course, achieved fame after becoming the drummer of the band Blink-182.

Moakler explained of the title, “Life can change, in the ‘Blink of an Eye.’ Hopefully my reality, reinvention and surviving some rough waters can make your journey a little easier.”

She continued, “From a small child with big dreams, to co-parenting my children in today’s celeb obsessed climate… I’m self-publishing my memoir, my way. And hopefully the lessons I’ve learned will help light the way!”

The mother of three insisted that her book was “not about one person or one chapter of of a life,” but was more about celebrating the bonds of womanhood.

She concluded, “I’m excited. I’m working hard. But mostly, I’m ready to share my story. With insight, support and love to girls and moms everywhere. ⚓️🌾.”

She previously said her new memoir would be called “Queen Risen,” though her post has since been deleted.

Moakler and Barker, 50, were married for three years from October 2004 to February 2008, though they tried to rekindle their romance several times even after getting divorced. They share son Landon, 22, and daughter Alabama, 20.

He also helped raise Moakler’s 27-year-old daughter, Atiana, whom she shares with boxer Oscar De La Hoya.

Want more celebrity and pop culture news? Start your day with Page Six Daily.

The former beauty queen threw shade at Barker’s new wife, Kourtney Kardashian, earlier this month, when Moakler reacted to footage of all three of her kids at the “Travis Barker: Louder Than Fear” documentary premiere with their dad and stepmom.

“Where are her children?” Moakler wrote via TikTok, though she later deleted it.

Kardashian, 47, and her ex Scott Disick‘s three children — son Mason, 16, daughter Penelope, 14, and son Reign, 11 — were noticeably absent from the screening of Barker’s doc, as well as her and the drummer’s 2-year-old son, Rocky.

Moakler later teased that she’ll be opening up about her feud with Kardashian in her upcoming book.

“In due time, I’ll be sharing my story in my own words through my book, and I’m looking forward to that,” she told the Daily Mail.

Still, she downplayed the apparent shade — though she’s taken shots at Kardashian before.

“Honestly, there’s no major story here,” Moakler told the outlet about her eyebrow-raising comment on Kardashian’s kids. “I post and delete things on social media all the time, and there really isn’t anything more I want to add to it.”

Your voice matters. Discussions are moderated for civility. Read our guidelines here

Community Guidelines Welcome to the Page Six Community! Our community is about connecting people through open and thoughtful conversations. We want our readers to share their views and exchange ideas in a safe space.

In order to do so, we've created a simple set of rules that will improve your experience.

Your post will/might be rejected if it contains:

User accounts will/might be blocked if we notice:

Thanks for reading our community guidelines. Don't forget, freedom of speech is not the freedom of reach!

Read original at New York Post

The Perspectives

0 verified voices · Three viewpoints · Real discourse

Left
0
Be the first to share a left perspective
Center
0
Be the first to share a center perspective
Right
0
Be the first to share a right perspective

Related Stories