Sunday, August 23, 2026
Privacy-First Edition
Back to NNN
Health

‘90 Day Fiancé’ star posts new photo of daughter in hospital as he gives hopeful update on medical emergency

“90 Day Fiancé” stars Armando Rubio and Kenny Niedermeier gave an update on their daughter Hannah’s terrifying health crisis.

Niedermeier, who has been with the 13-year-old at a Phoenix, Arizona, hospital, posted a picture of Hannah on his Instagram Stories Friday, after she underwent surgery.

“She came out of the latest procedure very well,” Niedermeier wrote, promising his followers there will be “more updates soon.”

He added, “Thank you all again for all the care and kindness. We are grateful.”

Rubio, who is in Mexico due to immigration issues that are stopping him from getting to Arizona, reshared the post on his Instagram Stories.

Earlier this week, Rubio said Hannah complained about not feeling well when he noticed her face was “droopy” and half her body “had no strength.”

The teenager was transferred via ambulance from the family’s small town in Mexico, which didn’t have the proper testing equipment, to an Arizona medical facility — before being airlifted to the state’s capital.

Doctors eventually informed Rubio that his daughter was suffering from a brain bleed.

Niedermeier was in Ohio for a family funeral when the medical emergency occurred, so he’s been able to be by Hannah’s bedside along with Rubio’s mom.

Rubio, meanwhile, told Page Six he was forced to stay in Mexico after he was turned away at the border since his request for a temporary humanitarian parole was denied, with a US Customs and Border Protection supervisor telling him those hadn’t been granted since 2025.

“Every parent wants to be at their child’s bedside when they’re sick, and not being able to hold her hand or comfort her has been the hardest thing I’ve ever experienced,” he told us Wednesday.

Stay one step ahead with all the exclusive tea on your favorite reality TV stars! Sign up for Virtual Reali-Tea with Danny and Evan, our must-read newsletter!

The next day, Rubio told his Instagram followers about the next steps doctors are taking to treat Hannah.

“I spoke to Kenny, and he said the MRI gave no answers,” he shared. “The next step, I think they said they were gonna do an angioplasty, to see if they [can] get answers through there. Most likely they will, they think, but that means they have to put her out.”

Rubio, while breaking down in tears, admitted it’s “scary” hearing doctors may have to “go through [Hannah’s] neck.”

“I miss my baby girl,” he added. “I don’t want to lose her.”

The TLC star also thanked fans for donating to the GoFundMe that has raised over $146,000 for Hannah’s medical bills.

“I can’t thank any of you enough,” he stated. “You guys all have been angels through this and made it a little easier, even though I can’t be with her.”

Your voice matters. Discussions are moderated for civility. Read our guidelines here

Community Guidelines Welcome to the Page Six Community! Our community is about connecting people through open and thoughtful conversations. We want our readers to share their views and exchange ideas in a safe space.

In order to do so, we've created a simple set of rules that will improve your experience.

Your post will/might be rejected if it contains:

User accounts will/might be blocked if we notice:

Thanks for reading our community guidelines. Don't forget, freedom of speech is not the freedom of reach!

Read original at New York Post

The Perspectives

0 verified voices · Three viewpoints · Real discourse

Left
0
Be the first to share a left perspective
Center
0
Be the first to share a center perspective
Right
0
Be the first to share a right perspective

Related Stories